Emergency Microloan Program
Existing Emergency Microloan Program borrowers, please select the option below to be redirected to Greenline's secure online payment portal.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Greenline launched an emergency microloan program (the “Program”) in April 2020 to provide much-needed funds to minority, women, and veteran-owned small businesses throughout Colorado that have been adversely impacted by the pandemic. As a result of the overwhelming success of the program – evidenced by the strong demand for emergency microloans by small businesses – Greenline recently extended the Program through an additional tranche of funds. This second tranche will be allocated towards small businesses located in communities throughout the western slope of Colorado, with an emphasis on Grand Junction. The microloans range from $5,000 - $50,000, carry a 5-year term, an effective interest rate of 1.65% (no payments for the first 6 months), and no fees whatsoever.
The goal of the Program is to enable these small businesses to continue operations and retain/support employees through this challenging period of economic trouble and uncertainty.
To be eligible for consideration for the Program, all applicants must:
- Show evidence of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their business operations
- Be located in communities throughout the western slope of Colorado (emphasis on Grand Junction)
- Have 50 or fewer full-time employees
- Financial statements (income statement, balance sheet) for as long as your company has been in business and up to two years, if applicable.
- Year-to-date financial statements (most recent available)
- Copies of business' formation documents including an ownership structure / capitalization table
- Copies of driver's licenses for every person owning 20% or more of the business applicant
- Resume or biography of the owner / manager
- Loan Amount: Loans are available for $5,000 up to $50,000
- Interest / Amortization: No interest and principal payments for the first six months, followed by 54 months of principal and interest payments utilizing a 2.00% interest rate and level amortization
- Maturity: 60 months / 5 years
- Fees: There are no fees whatsoever (application, origination, exit) or prepayment penalties
- Collateral: No collateral requirements
- Other: With the exception of loans provided pursuant to a federal or state program relating to COVID-19 relief (e.g., SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program loan), borrowers that receive Program Loans from Greenline may not incur additional debt without the approval of Greenline
Process & Timeline
Once the application, along with the required documents have been emailed to Greenline, we will review immediately and provide a response within 2-3 business days. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Greenline will continue to review, process and close new Program Loans until the Program’s funding is depleted, at which point an announcement will be posted on our home page.
Along with our Program, we encourage small businesses seeking financial assistance dealing with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic to also consider the following resources:
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loans
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Stay updated on guidance and resources: